Thursday, May 1, 2014

I'm rarely a jour with polishes which is new released. I usually just wait until they inevitable come on sale. Isadora - Lemon Soda is pretty new (and yea, found it on sale) and is a yellow pastel texture polish from Isadora. I'd say the formula is shimmer and there is also some golden glitter in it. It's very beautiful and the name is spot on; lemon! The problem with this polish is that it is thin..I needed 4 coats to avoid the VNL and you can see the line of just ONE manicure below. Next time I'll layer it over a pastel yellow. :)
Can you see the fill line? This is one mani (10 nails) and using it like this it would probably only last for 4 more manicures!


Natural light.



Sunlight.


I also tried this polish as shiny which the two photos below are but I must say I prefer the textured look.



Do you have this polish? What do you think about it? Do you prefer the texture version or the shiny version?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh