Thursday, May 1, 2014

Today I'm doing a triple. I'm showing a swatch review of Etude House - #3 White Face and I've layered the whole thing over a white/pink gradient and I'm also joining Pink Thursday which has a birthday theme (which I think this manicure fits great for).


Etude House - #3 White Face is from their xoxo Minnie Collection. White Face has a clear base and has glitter is three different colors, there's also some shimmer in it. There's matte pink tiny glitter, hex glitter i many different sizes and also short string glitter. There's matte white small glitter, circle glitter and of course white faced minnie/mickey mouse shaped glitter. There's also square shaped color changing glitter (from blue/purple to yellow/orange), the same as #4 Minnie Pink Ribbon got, but it's fewer in #3. The glitter in White Face was sparse so I had to use 4 coats to achieve this look and the actual white faces was hard to get up and I guess that I placed the few I got.

Anyhow, I choose to layer White Face over a gradient. I started with my favorite white creme (Kleancolor - White) and sponged a light pink gradient on the tip. I like how the pink glitter in the polish is darker than the pink in the gradient. I'm normally not into these type of feminine manicures but I liked this one. :)





Flower bonus pic ^^

Polishes used:
Kleancolor - White

Adena - No.11
Etude House - #3 White Face

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh