Thursday, August 28, 2014


The newest Nailbox Trendbox is out, and guess what... I curated it! I am so proud of the box that I was able to put together -- it feels very "me" and I think you'll love it as well. My Pre-Fall 2014 Trendbox costs only $35, and includes four lacquers (two cremes, a neon shimmer, and a metallic), a matte topcoat, and a set of bonus nail wraps from Nailbox. You get a tremendous value for a fraction of the price, and the box is available as a one time purchase or as a quarterly subscription. Let's take a look at some swatches.

LVX Cashmere is a soft greyed out nude shade. It covered perfectly in two coats and is my ideal fall neutral.


The Trendbox also contains Essie Matte About You, a matte topcoat that can be applied over any polish for a chic, shine-free finish. Here is Cashmere with Matte About You.



NCLA Santa Monica Shore Thing is a minty turquoise. I love this color family and the formula was flawless at two coats.


Here is Santa Monica Shore Thing paired with Essie Matte About You.



Orly Hot Tropics is a bright fuchsia with heavy golden shimmer. The shimmer is absolutely gorgeous and goes especially well with the matte topper. I used three coats for the coverage shown.


Hot Tropics with Matte About You.



Priti NYC Chrysanthos is a sparkling gold metallic polish. It's one of those flecky metallics, which means it really catches the light beautifully. It has a twinge of silver to it, so I'd classify this as a "champagne." Two coats.


Chrysanthos with Matte About You.



As an added bonus, Nailbox has also included a set of NCLA nail wraps with every box! These Aly En Vogue wraps are sticker style, in a cute floral print.


I really tried to pick shades and finishes that I love for this box, while still selecting some brands that you may not have had a chance to try yet. This is a great way to introduce yourself to niche brands, since you receive the product at a discount when you purchase the box! I really hope you love my choices as much as I do.

My Pre-Fall 2014 Trendbox is available as a single box for $35 (a $65+ value) or you can purchase the one year subscription for $126. Boxes are curated by nail bloggers and trendsetters.

Disclosure: I was compensated for my participation in this Trendbox. When you purchase my Pre-Fall Trendbox, you help to support Chalkboard Nails!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh