Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hi! For today I have something very simple to show: black stripes over a pink base! Well, I imagine it to be simple Piglet nails (from Winne The Pooh). Apparently this was the only decent photo I took (therefore it's been sitting in my finished archive pile and is so old that it has the old font I used before.) Almost forgot, pink enough for Pink Thursday! :D

Polishes used:
China Glaze - Hang-Ten-Toes

L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black

And some other news; I've got a new banner from Born Pretty Store (placed in left side of my blog):

http://www.bornprettystore.com 

I therefore have a new 10% discount code for you to use if you want to do some nail polish/nail art shopping, which is NGL91. I've also changed the code in all previous posts so you wont use the wrong one. :D xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh