Thursday, June 11, 2015

The theme for June is Super Heroes and Villains for the Nail Challenge Collaborative. I decided to make a Poison ivy nail art. A female villain found in Batman, which want to protect the nature etc. I decided to make a simplified version. And I ended up liking my non accents the best actually, and overall I'm not that happy with the manicure. I think it was because I was in such a hurry. Anyways, here it is. What do you think?








Polishes used:
China Glaze - Scattered & Tattered, swatch
Kleancolor - Poppy Field
Pure Ice - Wild Thing swatch will come)
Essence Satin Matte nail polish
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Bright Green
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Yellow
Sure Promise (black)
Green flower rhinestones
Green 1 MM round rhinestones



0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh