Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hi! I've been gone for quite some time now, there has been work, personal life and just a lot of things going on, both negative and positive ones. Some fun nail polish related things is that I've been to Canada and I've done some fun polish shopping there and I've also done an awesome nail polish swap with my favorite Russian girl. :)

Today however I'll start with something simple from my archive. A prismatic glitter gradient over a black creme. The first photos are just regular small hex glitter and in the last one I actually added prismatic string glitter too. Hope you like it. :)




Polishes used:
Nordic Cap - NP12

Paris Memories (small prismatic glitter)
Kleancolor - Grand Finale (string glitter)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh